Thursday, May 15, 2008

Stairs Opened Up


You can finally see what the traffic flow will be going down the stairs. The studs haven't been reworked yet, but when I came home from work today, the wall was gone. There will be an opening going straight down into the entryway.

We have been putting the cats in Emily's room if the builders are working in the stair area, but I didn't know they were going to be tearing out that wall today, so the cats weren't in there. I couldn't find them anywhere when I got home. The workers told me the last they saw the cats, they were high-tailing it up the stairs away from the demolition. I found them hiding under the couch, cowering in fear. I guess we didn't need to worry about them getting in the way of the builders, as long as they are making lots of noise. Now we don't have a way of blocking off the basement from the cats, however. We'll see as time goes on what we will have to do.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: