Monday, March 02, 2009

Emily

Emily attended the spring dance at her high school last Saturday. This is the first year we have been able to take pictures in our own house and have a decent background!

Emily is just plain beautiful.

The fancy updo. These things take longer than you'd think. Emily has a lot of hair. We always warn the hairdresser when making an appointment. Emily usually wins the contest with her friends to see who has the most bobby pins in their updos.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

shelly said...

Yes, my gosh, Emily, you look sooooo lovely! I hope the dance was fun? Worth all the bobbypins?

miss you,
Shelly

Anonymous said...

You are sure beautiful, Emily. Nice dress and hair!

Jen said...

She is LOVELY!!! And I am old! Hope she had a great time. We are in the midst of prom dress shopping here. Where has the time gone?

And Shelly---I didn't realize you were on FB! I want to see some pics of that sweet baby of yours. Hello to Jason too!

Jen said...

Oh forget it--this isn't FB! Shelly, ARE you on Facebook?? LOL!! Hello either way! We think of you guys often.