Friday, April 25, 2008

Whoa

So much for posting every day of my week alone. Now that I can look back on the week, I guess my perspective is better. So I pretty much worked all week, due to a decision that a colleague at the college and I made to move a project up a week (math placement testing). Here are some things I managed to sneak in:
-Made grilled salmon with a ravigote sauce over couscous for some friends for lunch on Sunday
-Sat around a fire pit and shot the breeze with friends
-Went out to dinner with a friend from work and saw a movie (21 - it was pretty good)
-Spent an hour and a half walking around a bog with two little girls of some friends
-Had lunch at a friend's house (Tuna sauteed with a rice vinegar and soy sauce glaze served over a bed of julienned carrots and brocolli with some Asian seasoning and with a little rice vinegar, orange zest and peanuts splashed on top)
-Stayed at work until 10:30 pm working on the aforementioned project
-Stayed up until midnight that night grading and prepping for my classes
-Ate a lot of food grabbed from Panera
-Ran a review session and testing session for the math placement test
-Started physical therapy and found out my right foot had only 50% range of motion
-Spent three hours tutoring students one afternoon
-Held a review session with my stats students the day before their exam
-Attended an all-day conference at work on teaching large classes (over 40 students)
-Graded papers in a coffee house
-Had coffee with a friend at the coffee house

Whew...no wonder I was exhausted.

No comments: