Saturday, April 05, 2008
A Strange Seven Days
Mike and the kids left for Texas today. They will be returning next Saturday evening. I have mixed feelings about the week. I am glad to have a break from the crazy-busyness of my life of kids and two jobs. The only thing I have this week is the college job, which is in the afternoon, so other than the cats, nobody will wake me up in the morning. I have a list of things to get done, so I'm not going to just lay around all week. I think the weirdest thing will be dinner. I may go over to friends' houses, or invite people here. We'll see. I've started to wonder if I could go all week without going over to anyone's house or having anyone here...and part of me welcomes the solitude, but part of me dreads it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ooohhhh wish I were there! I would have dinner with you every night! :-) Did you ever imagine we would get to this point?? Enjoy your time!
You are more than welcome at our dinner table when you start missing people...and you'd get a huge dose of crazy-ness with kids that'd probably last you the rest of the week!
Post a Comment