Saturday, May 19, 2007

New Kitchen Windows


We had the new windows in the kitchen installed by the guy who did our siding. He started the job yesterday morning and finished right after supper. When I got home at 3:30, I walked into the kitchen and was at first really taken back by how much better the three windows looked than the old unit that was there. Then I noticed that they had installed the three windows in the wrong spots. One of them doesn't open, which should have been in the middle, and the other two that open should have been on the sides. Every one of them had to be moved. Thankfully, they hadn't replaced the siding yet so they just popped them out and switched them around. I was glad that I caught it when I did. We were happy with the end result. Those were the last three windows to be replaced. One more thing is finished on the house.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: