I am struggling with the paint colors. I had my mind set on a rust/copper color for the living room, but with all the woodwork and a gold/tan carpeting, it's too much in the brown family. I have some ideas - I'll keep you posted.
Do you think that once you get flooring, furniture, art, etc into the rooms the paint color will be just fine? (Assuming your furniture and accessories are in the slate family and not the brown family.) It all looks fabulous! Lori P.S. Maegan was looking at this with me and said, "Remember Mike? I really like Mike." :)
1 comment:
Do you think that once you get flooring, furniture, art, etc into the rooms the paint color will be just fine? (Assuming your furniture and accessories are in the slate family and not the brown family.) It all looks fabulous!
Lori
P.S. Maegan was looking at this with me and said, "Remember Mike? I really like Mike." :)
Post a Comment