Mike and I attended Avritt's 4th Grade Graduation this morning. This picture shows him being congratulated by the school principal. Avritt received the President's Award for Outstanding Academic Excellence. Here is what Avritt composed about his future plans, which was read at the graduation:
Engineering, my future! Well, first I'm going to college at the University of Michigan. After college, I'm going to work at Applebee's until I get enough money to go into the business of engineering for Speedo or Lego. For Speedo, I will design goggles and swimming suits because I've spent a lot of my life swimming. I will get married and have any amount of children, up to 4. At first, my ride will probably be something cheap, but if I succeed in business, I will get the newest model from Honda. I have no idea what I will name my kids, but my wife and I will decide. There are three places I would like to live: Colorado, California or Michigan. If I live in Colorado, it will be next to a snowboard or ski resort. If in California, I will be next to the beach. If in Michigan, I'll stay just right here. There is a look into MY future! P.S. I want a nice house of 4 stories high.


No comments:
Post a Comment