Thursday, August 30, 2007

Update

Emily started band camp. Practices ran all day long and three hours in the evening. She got quite the farmer tan, but has enjoyed seeing friends and having something to do. She has an intense performance schedule ahead, with events almost every weekend for a couple of months. Avritt likes playing football with pads and a helmet. He couldn't wait to tackle someone! Isaac starts swimming lessons next week. I need a taxi service.

School starts next week Tuesday for the kids and my high school job. This week has been crazy, though, because my college classes have already started. I am teaching 3 college classes and 2 high school classes. I will have a full schedule this semester. The kids aren't sure they are ready to start school, and I feel the same. We had a great summer, though, and while transitions are difficult, we are thankful for where we are compared to last year.

Mike loves his job and is performing excellently there. If you want the juicy details, you'll have to talk to him. Ask him about cyber crime and a recent conference with tech. directors across the state.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: