Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Emily's Post

Hi everyone this is Emily! I decided there were enough posts about Avritt so I am going to do one about me! As you can see, my new room is VERY cool. It's SO different from my flowery, purple and pink room. I love the change. I really like the new color and bedspread. And on my birthday I got an mp3 player from Aunt Amber and Uncle Devin, the chair, clock, and trash can for my room from my mom and dad, various books and dvds and also my fuzzy scarves throughout the year from Grandma and Grandpa (Grandma couldn't keep them secret), the check from Grandma Pat and Grandpa Ted, the itunes certificate from Jason and Shelly, and money from all my Great-Aunts and Great-Uncles. Thank you all! I loved all my presents, and again, THANK YOU! Well there isn't much going on lately in my life right now. I miss all of you and love you too,

Emily

1 comment:

Devin said...

Amber and I love your blog and your new room!

What songs do you like to listen to on your MP3 player?

-Devin